Sunny Fall Day

It is a beautiful fall day and yet I have spent the whole day inside at this computer listing things on Etsy!  Mostly fun but I have a lot to learn.

On Oct. 5 some of us gathered in my studio to make this


This one is made by Sue P. and we set out to have one of our own!


Sharon was making great progress!


Judy was working hard on another project!


Mine in progress.



Some days later I actually finished mine!


 This will be our next project on Sat. November 2. It is in the Winter 2011 Primitive Quilts and Projects on page 62 and is called In The Woods.

I hope you can join us for the class. It is from 10-2, it is $10.00 and I serve lunch!



Our next Prairie Women's Sewing Circle is on Saturday October 26 at 10 AM


The basket quilt on the top right corner is the one we will learn to make. Ask me for more information.

That day is also our Spargonian class from 11:30-2:30. I know some of you haven't been with us for a while and we miss your inspiration and your fun and your encouragement.

On Tuesday November 12, we will meet at my studio to make our next pincushion. It is a big black crow. Let me know if you'd like a picture and I'll forward an email. I can't get it to show up here! He's pretty amazing!


On Thursday November 21 we are meeting at my studio to work on 


This is kind of a block of the month. We make the background that you see and then there are small size additions to add to the center.

This is one that I like


You can go to 


to see all the choices. You can let me know if you'd like to come and if you need to have me order patterns for you.

They have a blog that you might like also


If you want to visit my Etsy page you can go to Etsy and the store is thequiltingb1947

I think that will work. If there is anything that you'd like to purchase, let me know and I can take it off and you won't have to pay shipping.

Hope you will be in touch. I love hearing from you.

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com


All classes at my studio are $10.00 with a light lunch provided.

betty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation