Class Pictures and Thanksgiving

I know it won't be a surprise to you to know that I too, think this month is going way too fast. I don't know if it is an indication of having a great time or older age or what but I'm choosing to think it is because of all the fun.


Mary Ann has been making some beautiful projects of late and this is so cute.


Sharon is working on several pin cushions all at once. We cannot have too many. So little time, so many pin keeps.



This is from our Prairie Women Sewing Circle.



Pam Buda does a great job putting together materials and patterns for our group to do.


Giving you a variety of projects to enjoy.




Nancy's beauty at Prairie Women

\
I love the way these nine patches melt together.


Stunning!


Gail.


I do apologize if I get your name wrong or leave it out. I don't always remember what is who's!  



Diana has been working on these next quilts for  a while and I think she has done a fabulous job.


Jan Patek's patterns.


Great job Diana.



Kindred Spirits bag pattern. Don't you wish one of these was yours?

************************************

We had Thanksgiving dinner in my studio. Lots of room to spread out and fill out plates.


Preparation Day.





Finally some food! My Granddaughter Sylvia and her beau, Zach.


I don't really have much of a green thumb for indoor plants but this year the Thanksgiving/Christmas Cactus out did itself. 


Oh yes, I have had this shamrock plant for many years and have managed to keep it alive. I love the little white flowers that bloom ever once in a while.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



More cuties!



These are Carol's.

She does beautiful work.


Michelle's rendition of a Maggie B pattern. I LOVE the colors she picked.
This was at our Sunday Open Sew class.


This is Sandra's. Do you love the difference in coloration? I would not be able to choose which one I love the most. 


Bev's. They are Maggie B pillows.


This pattern is on the front of one of the Primitive Quilts and Projects magazines. It is soooo much more stunning when you see it made in person. Sandra is working on the borders now and I can't wait to see it all finished. Sure makes me want to start something new.

############################


You know when quilters get together that there has to be some eating done! Linda J brought these yesterday to our Girl Gang class from a bakery in Sandy. I must say that the chocolate reindeer was particularly delicious! Thanks Linda.

*********************************

Here are the dates of the class to finish December.

This Thursday December 11 is Reets Day   10-4

Sunday December 14 Open Sew day 11-4

Saturday December 27 Prairie Women 10-11
  "                "            "   Spargonians   11-30-4

Sunday December 28  Open Sew 11-4

That's is for 2014. I will do another blog with January's calendar very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a place you might like to look. I may have said this before, but it is lovely.

http://www.rebekahlsmith.com/

http://lorianncorelis.blogspot.com/

what are some of your favorite blogs???

I am getting a nice supply of wool from Blackberry Primitives. Next post I hope to have some pictures of what is available at my studio.

bettiespaghetti.blogspot.com
thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltingb1947
++++++++++++

Wisdom Words from Dove (chocolates!!)  ---oh sorry, I had to open several to find a couple good ones!

"You have a great laugh"...."Open your eyes to all the love around you."  ..."Feed your sense of anticipation!"

and from me, May you all feel particularly blessed...you are certainly a blessing to me.


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! Looks like you gals have been having a grand time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation