Still housebound in April!!

Hello Everyone

Are you getting used to staying home and doing things to keep yourself busy? I don't mind most of the time. I have plenty of projects to keep me busy.

Here are a few pictures of our backyard that has been getting some needed attention. The first two pictures are of a tree and a bush that I used for making dye to use on some fabric.





The middle pictures show a little of the tree and our Little House for my Dutch kids to stay in when they are here.  Of course the first picture has our Privy! We brought it home when we had The Quilting B and they were demolishing the property next to us. A rare find!!!

***************************

I have been having some nice success with my Etsy shop during this time

thequiltingbshop.etsy.com

I am going to add Perle cotton by Valdani and I would like to order any colors you might like. I will mail them to you when they arrive. I'd like to order by this coming Friday so email me your list and address. You can order anything that is listed on the Valdani.com website. I need color name and the letter and number and what size thread you would like. Each ball is $7.50 no extra charge for shipping.
Email me at 
thequiltingb1947@gmail.com
any questions?
Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here are a few other pictures of what's going on!

I have Nora's quilt sandwiched and am now big stitch quilting


We completed a cute puzzle



A long unfinished quilt top is now ready for some kind of quilting


Loren set up our fountain


And we have an elephant in our backyard!!


We have squirrels to feed and doves and crows and flickers
and a rooster from next door and a rabbit that comes to visit. We have lots to keep us busy!

#########################

A few of the things that will be added to the Etsy shop today or tomorrow!












I try to add new things every few days so keep checking.
Thanks so much.

I'll be so glad when I can finally add a class schedule. I miss all of you and hope you are doing well. I'd love to hear from you.

Betty


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation