July fun in the sun

Retirement day has come for my husband and now we are free to travel. We are off to the beach tomorrow and will be gone for a little while. Here is the schedule for classes in July.

Sat. July 22   10-4  Open Sew/ Spargonians

Sunday July 23 Open Sew   11-4

Monday July 24 Open Sew  10-4

Wednesday July 26 Open Sew  10-4

Monday July 31 Open Sew   10-4

Susan P has finished the top of this quilt that has turned out to be quite popular. It has a wonderful background and beautiful applique.


I've been making Nora a kitty face quilt and with left over fabric I am making a doll quilt. At this stage I had just a few rows left to do.


Another of those beautiful quilts in process.



Getting ready for my favorite season.


++++++++++++++++++++++

Our backyard getting ready for Loren's celebration of retirement!!


My outhouse with the Privy sign


Wider view


We had a great time. 30+  people came to feast on his smoky pork sliders, chicken, oysters and hot dogs. Everyone brought delicious salads and desserts and we feasted the day away. It is nice for him to be finally finished working.

Enjoy your summer and I'll write more when we get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image result for wisdom in summer

Image result for wisdom in summer


Image result for wisdom in summer

Comments

  1. I LOVE how you decorated your yard with quilts for Lauren's retirement party!!!! Great idea. Have a restful and wonderful time traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Can you please tell me how to find out more about your classes?
    Thank you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation