Here we are at the end of July. I enjoyed every day of this month. Started out camping at South Beach and ended the rest of the month with a visit from my kids who live in The Netherlands. They left yesterday and I miss them so much. Nora was so fun to have here. She is almost always happy and fun.

The dress I made her 


Birthday at Enchanted Forest


Library fun


Sunny Days


Firefighters are our friends!!

I could go on and on about the visit but I won't! It was wonderful and I miss them terribly.

************************************

Revised August Calendar

The only real change is in the Sat. Class. It will be on the 24th instead of the 17th

The rest are the same.

Sunday's  11 and 25
Mondays  5  12  26
Wednesday         28
Thursday       Doll Class  22
Saturday  24

Mondays will be salad days for August!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hope to see you soon. More project and class pictures next time.
New class coming in Sept.

Thanks for stopping by.  Betty

Comments

  1. Hi! I didn't know you were a blogger. Love you. Miss you. I especially miss sitting with you at church while you and Loren ate candy...cuz you always shareed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation