Summer is Winding Down



I am so glad that this summer hasn't been so hot. Pretty enjoyable and now we can have fall. Best season of all in my opinion.

First of all...the Sept. schedule

Sunday classes in Sept.  8 and 22
Sunday classes begin at 11-4.  All other days classes begin at 10.
Classes are $10. and include lunch.

Monday classes are on 9 and 30


Wednesday the 25

Saturday class on the 21



***************Thursday the 19 is a special class....

Playing with collage
Paper, shipping tags and library pockets.
Samples




This class will have an added fee of $5.00 for lots of supplies.
If you would like more information or would like to sign up, please email me @
thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

###########################

I am going to put in an order with Valdani thread mainly for Perle Cotton. Take a look at the website and pick what you would like me to order for yourself and send your choices to

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

by Sept 9th. I will let you know when your order is available for pick up at my studio. They are $5.50 each.

https://www.valdani.com/products

this next site is for the perle cotton

https://www.valdani.com/product_details/5

+++++++++++++

Now for some class pictures




Nancy had this framed. I think it is a treasure.


MaryAnn finished this little jewel


Gail's Cutie

MaryAnn is into stitching these wonderful little pillows


Isn't this so dang cute?? Susan, I love it.


Karla and her wonderful hexies!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Welcome to the 19th Annual Northwest Quilting Festival! 

September 26, 27 and 28, 2019 Portland, Oregon
https://www.nwquiltingexpo.com/


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

OREGON

FLOCK & FIBER

FESTIVAL

in Canby,Ore.
https://www.oregonflockandfiberfestival.com/

I've always wanted to go to this and I think this year I'm going to make it!!

Thanks for reading my blog. Please send any comments to

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation