A Few New Things


I still haven't exactly figured out how to get my pictures from my phone to my blog. The "Cloud" has taken over. So back to my regular camera. At least it goes where I know how to work with it. Funny, I think I have  mastered a few things and they go all different. Kind of like quilting. It's not so much about getting it all perfect, but working with what you have and making the best of it. Always a learning curve.

I have been enjoying working in my Studio. I've had several classes now and am including a few pictures. It is so relaxing to be here with friends. I invite you to come and join us sometime.

Here are a few shots of us having fun.





We are making snowmen faces on a table mat. Wool, of course.




We are so hard at work. 


This is another day with another project. We all had our own to work on.



Always a few Sue Spargo projects.

I'm working on the Block of the Month for this year. Just finished my 6th bird.
And here they are. I love the colors and all the embellishment. I am anxiously awaiting the next three.






OOOPPPSSS! he is taking flight!


And  number six. They are so much fun to do.


My awesome Sea Grass ready for the Clark County Quilt Show next week. Thursday through 
Saturday in Vancouver. Hope you are planning to come.


Wool packets ready to go. It has been fun getting things together to take. 

The Quilt Show is the next event.After that, I will teach the Firefly Sewing Envelope at Pioneer Quilts on Wed. April 17th from 10:30-4:30. It is a wonderful project. Brand new pattern from Sue Spargo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Sunday April 21 here at my QB Studio, we will work on the Autumn Woods project out of Primitive Quilts and Projects. 11-3, $10.00 Let me know if you would like to come or for more information. Light lunch provided.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday April 28 is Open Studio at my QB Studio. Noon to 4. Work on anything you like. $5.00

Spring really felt good today. Blossoms abound everywhere. Season after season, there is always something to admire. Creation is awesome. 

Easter Sunday this year will be spent at our beloved Solid Rock church and then lunch at Ginny  and Darren's  Always good food to look forward to. They are the best hosts. Relaxed and always looking for ways to serve. 

Wishing you happy days of sewing and enjoying friends and family.

Contact me at thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

Wisdom Words~~~I Peter 3 v 8-9 Be tenderhearted, be courteous...that you may inherit a blessing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation