Class information



I cannot figure out how to download my pictures! Frustration abounds!! So today will just be some words and no pictures unless I think of something.

This coming Saturday, March 16 is our day to make Snowman number 2! The snowmen are called Cold Days and are from the Primitive Quilts and Projects,  Summer 2011 issue page 28.  The time is 11-3 and is $10. I will have wool scraps for you to use and a lot of cream wool if you need some. I think it will be fun. I also have lots of wool thread to share. New treats as well. Come and have fun stitching and visiting.

http://www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


I would like to invite you to an Open Sew afternoon on Sunday March 24. Come sew on anything you want. Show off some of your on-going projects or finished ones! Lots of encouragement and laughter.
Sunday March 24, Noon-4  $5.00
Please let me know if you can come. Are weekends the best time for an Open Sew? I'd be happy to do another day as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who are doing the Sue Spargo Block of the Month, or wish you were, I will host a time to work on the birds!! Friday March 22 from 11-3, $5.00. Please let me know if you can come.

2013 BOM ~ BIRD DANCE
They are so much fun to work on, and even better to work on them with friends...I was going to say something about birds and flocking together, but decided against it.

**************************************************

I am getting Sea Grass and Silken Chenille!!!!!

I have placed our order and hopefully will get it this week. I am so excited about offering these threads. Here is a look


and here is the website

http://www.threadgatherer.com/sea%20grass%20page.htm


Here is the Silken Chenille

http://www.threadgatherer.com/chinelle%20page.htm?fiber=chenille&sort=num&page=1

These are from The Thread Gatherer. I will be placing another order as soon as this one arrives so take a look at the available colors and let me know if  I may order some for you. They are so great to stitch with. and no shipping costs to you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

Clark County Quilt  Show is coming April 4-6 in Washington.

Here is a link to them     http://www.clarkcountyquilters.org/

 Linda O'Grady and I are sharing a vendor spot. Lots of great things to come and see.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


That's it for now. Hopefully, I will get my picture problem worked out. 

Please let me know any suggestions or requests that you have.

Thanks, Betty
thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

cell 503.680.7436
home 503.761.3772

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation