Before thoughts on a Thursday

I have been adding things back into my Etsy shop all afternoon and I just wanted to let you know! 

I have refreshed my typing skills and they needed refreshing. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltingb1947?page=1

I hope this is the right address for you to click on.

I also have class projects to show you. There are so many beautiful things being made, I'm sure they will encourage you to pick something new to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First here is some hand dyed Osnaburg that I have been doing. They are on the Etsy shop.





I've been dyeing wool and some will be in the Etsy shop tomorrow or they are here at my studio.



Some of the little scissors are there also


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Judy is a carver as well as an accomplished quilter

Also Judy's


Renee at work.....Maggie B

Linda's beauty....I Have to make this

A couple of people are making this. This one belongs to Susan.

 And again Linda!!

Thanks for sharing. You are all so inspiring.

I hadn't show any of our work for a while so I thought I'd give you some eye candy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes for the next couple of weeks include:

This Friday November 13 is Open Studio...formerly known as Reets day
Next Thursday November 19 is Maggie B Day
No doll class this month
Open Sew Sunday is November 22    11-4
and I will be here for the Spargonians Class on Sat. November 28

That's it for November. I will include all of December in Thursday's blog.

Thanks, Betty

Wisdom Words

Image result for wisdom images quotes


Image result for wisdom images quotes




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation