Thoughts on a Thursday~~~on Wednesday!

I'm pretty sure you won't be looking at your email tomorrow so I thought I'd write you today. You may not be looking today either! Most of us are working or getting ready for tomorrow. 

Here are some pictures from current classes. I'm sure you will enjoy them.

I love this and am working on mine. MaryAnn finished hers and it is beautiful.
Susan's is finished, mine not yet begun!


Isn't this cute. Susan finished this also.

Christmas Oreo's ~~yum


There are so many fun projects to choose from.



This is Judy's finished Maggie Bononami project. It is beautiful.


Nancy's little hexies


These are just a few of the examples of what is being done in Betty's Studio. You are welcome to join us at any time.

***************************************

I was invited to do a trunk show and a class with the Guild in the Gorge. Saturday, Loren drove me there and we set up a lot of my treasures. It was a beautiful day and the room we used had a spectacular view. It was a fun day and I met many new friends.


The beautiful church.

Some of my treasures!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Sunday's class 


Cindy's pincushion designed by Reets Rags to Stitches


and one of several stockings that Cindy is making.


Can you see the turkey faces!! These cupcakes that Linda brought are so good. The frosting is very rich and yummy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This coming Saturday is our Spargonian Day. 10-4 with lunch. 


Next Thursday is a Fall Class or Open Studio  10-4

and Friday will be our last First Friday class 10-4

New classes will be added in January so look for those coming soon.

###################

Image result for thanksgiving quotes

When I was growing up my whole family lived in The Dalles. We all went to the same church and on Thanksgiving we would rent the PPand L building and have our meal there. Anyone else who wanted to come was welcome and I remember the tables being laden with beautiful food. 
When we had finished stuffing ourselves, my aunt and uncle would play their guitars and we would sing and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

It was fun and a sweet memory. Tomorrow we will join friends and family at Ginny and Darren's home and a share new experiences. Many people are only in our memories now and that makes it bittersweet but we still go on sharing with those we love.

Image result for thanksgiving quotes

Image result for thanksgiving quotes

Enjoy your day and thank you all for being such a blessing to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation