Yohoo it's September

But where is the cooler weather!!!!

I am so ready for sweater weather. Anyone else?

My family from
The Netherlands are here until Friday and then they go home. I will miss them, especially Nora.

We built a house with Tinker Toys.


Diggers digging in Farro...Birds like all the ones that fall to the ground.

*****************************

Recap of Sept class dates.

Sun   9/10

Mon  9/11

Mon 9/18

Wed  9/20

Thur  9/21

Sat  9/23

Sun  9/24

Mon 9/25

Wed  9/27

###############################

Picture of Julie Altman's quilt at the Clackamas Co. Fair


She did a  beautiful job.

Shadows during the Eclipse



Pretty interesting how the moon shadows played on the patio.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Class pictures


One of Susan's newest creations


Sandra's Civil War quilt

A different Susan...she is getting ready for then holidays




Susan P finished her wonderful quilt and Heidi quilted it. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my beautiful roses before the hot weather returned

Peace rose, my favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise Penney's new book  Glass Houses is out. I highly recommend her books. She is a great suspense writer and Inspector Gamache is pretty intriguing, smart and I'm pretty sure, handsome.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thanks to our daughter, Ginny, we got to go to Cirque du Soleil.

Thanks, Ginny, it was great.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

First of October classes
We will probably be camping some of the month so I'll only put the first few days and then add more later.

Wednesday 10/4 will be Slow Stitch revisited.  If you couldn't come to the first class, here is your chance to come and stitch with us.


I'm starting to do a monthly slow stitch project.  I had started this a while back and decided to use this as my stitch by month. I'll try to stitch some each day and begin anew each month.

Slow Stitching is just that. Taking time to slow down and even if it's just 5 minutes, try to mindfully stitch something each day. It could be a particular project that you want to spend a little time on or something new or just playing around with stitches.

Join us and learn more about Slow Stitching. Bring hand sewing supplies and I will have samples and fabric and threads to share to get you started. If you came before, bring whatever you have  been working on. 10-4 includes lunch...$10.00

###################

Friday Oct. 6  Open Sew  10-4

Sunday Oct. 8  Open Sew   11-4

That's all I'll put for now.

***************************

Fall, fall, glorious fall.

Thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate you.

Image result for fall pictures



Image result for fall pictures


Image result for fall pictures with pumpkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation