My favorite time of the year!

Let's get the calendar for October taken care of first.

It will be a little different this month because Loren and I are going to go for a little trip in our Motorhome.

Monday October 2  Open Sew   10-4

Wednesday October 4 Slow Stitch Class  10-4
Please let me know soon if you are coming to this class. I will be making a few surprises for those who register.  $10.00

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

Friday Oct. 6   10-4

Sunday Oct. 8   11-4

Thur Oct 19   10-4

Sunday Oct 22   11-4

Wed Oct 25  10-4

Sat. Oct 28  10-4

Monday Oct 30.....10-4  Spooky Day
We will celebrate everyone's  birthday on this day!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now for some pictures


Diana has been working on this Buttermilk Basin BOM and it is turning our so cute.


Renee and her sheep! Aren't they grand!!!


Susan has put BOO on toweling with a wool border. I love the broom.


A Maggi B design


I love this cross stitch design


Bonus day! Nancy bought home made Apple Pie and Loren baked us cookies!


the next picture shows the finished product


Wool and cross stitch. Susan is so inventive!



Susan just finished this and I can't wait to begin. Fall is everywhere.


Several of us are making this and Loren is making us tombstones to attach it to. Soooo cool.

************************************

It has been a long summer in my opinion and I am very happy to see rain and cool days!!! I hope you are too.

If there is a class you would like to take or a subject you would liked to explore, I'd love to hear from you. I'm open to new ideas and new projects so please share. This is the time of year when a lot of us like to hibernate and stitch.... let's do it together.

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

I did read the new Louise Penny book Glass Houses and I love it. Have you read it?????

What is your favorite book that you read this summer?

#################


Image result for fall pictures with pumpkins

Image result for fall pictures with pumpkins



Image result for fall pictures with pumpkins

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Please send me any comments. I enjoy hearing from you.  Betty




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation