Class update and trip photos

I Just got home yesterday from my 3 1/2 week trip to The Netherlands. I expect it will take me a few days to recover so I am sending a revised April schedule and the one for May. I had a wonderful time but am also happy to be home.

Rest of April

Monday April 23   10-4

Wednesday April 25  10-4

Sunday April 29  11-4

Monday April 30  10-4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May

Mon. 5/7

Sat. 5/12

Mon 5/14

Wed. 5/16

Sat 5/26

Sun  5/27  11-4

Mon 5/28

Wed 5/30

####################################

Here are some pictures from Groningen, The Netherlands

Nora with her kitty tiara and Carrie

Flower market downtown

Beautiful garden downtown


Many streets are brick,  thousands of bicycles everywhere, canals run through the city.


A local pub/café that serves great toasties, potato planks with mayo and some fine beers too!

A side trip to Papenburg, Germany

Another fine Irish style Pub. They allow smoking in and outside of restaurants in Germany.


I need this!!


I love how the viney tree climbs up and around the business.

Munt thee that is lekker!  Mint tea that is really good.  Lunch with the girls.

Another market in downtown Groningen. Waffle like cookies and
Yummy cheeses


Thanks for taking the tour with me! Hope to see some of you very soon. 

Any questions? email   thequiltingb1947@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation