My favorite month


I know there are those who favor this month above all others! Nice days and cool evenings. Sweater weather. I love the leaves and all the acorns. We just returned from a camping trip to Eastern Oregon with two of our favorite Long time friends. Over by Burns we stayed two nights on our daughter and son-in-laws property. The darkness of the night gave us the most brilliant star show I've seen in a long time. In the morning the waves of geese and Cranes flying in to a nearby field was spectacular. It was amazingly quiet except for all the conversation going on with the geese.




Very cute tiny town...love the parking meter!!




We had a wonderful lunch at this hotel. If you haven't been......you should go.

Great museum with a very helpful host.


The last night of our trip was spent at Cottonwood Canyon camp ground. It was full so we parked in the parking lot. Still there was a lot to see and you can go down to the river where there are rocks to want and lovely dried old weeds.









#################################

I have listed some things on my Etsy shop. I think this is the way to get there!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltingb1947?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October Classes

Sundays  begin at 11

10/13 and   10/27

Mondays 

10/14 and  10/28


Wednesday

10/30

Thursday

10/10

Saturday

10/19

*****************************************

Our class on making collages was very creative!!










Such fun. Let's do it again!

********************************************

Thanks for taking the time to come by.

I have added some things to my Etsy shop if you care to look!!!

Etsy

thequiltingb1947









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation