Aurora Quilt Show



I think the Aurora Quilt Show is my favorite. Set in the historic and charming city of Aurora amidst lots of fun antique shops it is filled with new style quilts but many old quilts which are my favorites.



Below are some of my favorites from the show












Congratulations Julie, What a treasure. Thanks for sharing.


*******************************************

Class Schedule for November


Sundays    Nov. 10 and 24

Mondays  Nov 4, 11, and 25

Wednesdays  Nov 20

Saturday Nov 16

Sunday classes begin at 11, the rest begin at 10.

We do hand work projects during class. You are welcome to bring your sewing and join us. I serve you lunch and the cost is $10.00. We give free advice and encouragement.

Email me for address. Thanks
Betty

thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. It's good to remember all our blessings as often as possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I certainly do appreciate it.

What do you think of the new format? Not sure if I like it or not!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation