What Happened to February!!

Spring is in the air! I love all the trees and flowers that are 

coming into bloom everywhere. It is reviving after winter, which hasn't really been all that

wintery. Our dogs are happy being outside and Loren is doing major yard work. Thanks for that, it 

looks great.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

My Etsy shop has lots of items to peruse. It is found at

thequiltingbshop.etsy.com/     







These are a few that were listed in the last few days.

I'm also on Instagram

@thequiltingb1947

*********************  

Class projects


Judy is just finishing this. So  so cute


Susan loves to do Cross Stitch and then makes them the center of attraction in a stunning bag!


Renee finished this beautiful quilt.  My picture taking doesn't do it justice at all.


My Daughter, Jennifer has an Etsy shop as well.

She has all kinds of beautiful quilting items as well as kits. This she made one weekend day.

She is the daughter that married a Dutch man and moved to The Netherlands. They are parents of my youngest grand daughter Nora.

She is on Instagram and Etsy

Handcraefter.etsy.com/


My grand daughter Sylvia who lives closer! also has an Etsy shop

leodruneshop,etsy.co,/

she has several little books that she has written and illustrated.

-------

And also!!! Our daughter Carrie (Carolyn) has a blog

carolynhazeldrake.com

She is currently an Artist in Residence near Suttle Lake

@carolynatlarge      on Instagram

++++++++++++++++++

Such fun Stuff.....they are very inspiring to me.

I hope I got all those addresses correct!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And now to the March calendar! Sorry to be late

March 2020

Sundays at 11   March 22

Mondays March 16 and 30  all the rest are at 10

Wednesday March 25

Saturday  March 21

************************





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation