Getting my Slow Stitch project in Order



December 31, 2019

I'm ready to  begin my month long adventure with stitching something every day.

I have chosen two to choose from, maybe a little of each every day, maybe only one. No stress.

I'd love for some one to send me pictures and/or thoughts about your practice.

This section of an old quilt was given to me by a dear friend who recently passed away. I wanted to honor her memory with patching it together and then stitching it until it seems finished.

 A little closer view.


The next one is layered with fabric pieces that I hand dyed last summer. It might get rearranged as I stitch.





This is how I'll start stitching tomorrow. If you would like to join me, I'd love to have fellow adventurers.

I'll use different types of threads and maybe add seashells or acorn tops or who knows.

Come along for the ride. 

See you January 1, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation