How is your Slow Stitch Practice?

As a reminder of our class schedule for the rest of January

Sundays are 12 and 26

Mondays are 13 and 27

Wednesday the 22

Saturday the 18

Sundays begin at 11

the rest  begin at 10

The classes are $10.00 and I serve you lunch.

Bring any hand stitching projects and stitch with us. We offer encouragement, friendship and scintillating conversation. We would love for you to join us.

Any questions?
thequiltingb1947@gmail.com

###################

Now for some slow stitching pictures


Barb is knitting up some fine looking socks. I love the ribbing.





Mary is Knitting a cool hat


My SLOW stitching


More of my Slowness


Julie is a beautiful stitcher.
She sent another wonderful picture but I seem unable to get it on here. Sorry about that.



Cindy is working on a slow stitch placemat

Bev is working on a Valentine table runner

I love what Nancy said....she's slowing down her house cleaning!!
I think that job is highly overrated! If you slow down your cleaning, you'll have more time to stitch

Thank you for sharing your projects with me. I love them all. Send me more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation