Friday at the Sandy Quilt Show

Friday was the first day of the show in Sandy. Lots of nice quilts and vendors.

Here are a few pictures of my space and some of the quilts in the show. You have Sunday from 12-4 to come view them for yourself. I know you will enjoy them if you can come.





And from the show:

Well, for some reason it won't upload my pictures that I took with my camera. Tomorrow I will take more with my phone and  see what that might do. I haven't had trouble with that application before. Still learning I guess.  Sorry for the inconvenience.


It has been fun sitting and stitching and visiting with visitors and my neighbors from Quilters Corner. I will be sad when tomorrow is over and I bring it all home. Although, now I can rearrange all my quilts at home.

Wisdom Words for today:

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights. James 1v17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation