Saturday June 9, 2012

On most Saturdays we have breakfast at a cafe. The only day of the week that we indulge in Bacon and Eggs and Pancakes. The rest of the week it's cold cereal. Sat. is special. Today we will go to Sherwood Days. Our daughter and son-in-law live in Sherwood and we walk through town looking at lots of old cars and booths with all kinds of treasures. I'm sure I will find something interesting to photograph so I know you will not want to miss seeing them.


Here is the picture of the Lemoyne Star little quilt that will be part of the fall Hand Piecing class. It is fun to sew something this small and have a finished project quickly.


The next picture is the sewing box that will be included in the class and it will be filled with hand-sewing needs.


If you are able to come to the Sandy Quilt Show at the end of this month you can see them up close and personal. I enjoyed making them and we also will be making the sewing roll up that I previously talked about.

Words of Wisdom for Today:
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights. James 1v7

Comments

  1. I don't think that you got any rain today, right? Your quilt is gorgeous! Even after I quilted it. :-)

    We made a good choice.

    robin :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation