It's been a LONG time!!

I finally have my computer back from the Dr. and hopefully now I can do more than just write words, I can actually have pictures too.

Over the weekend my daughter and several friends went to the Women of Faith conference and also worked in the World Vision booth. We signed up a lot of sponsors for children all over the world who need so much.

Sunday night Ginny, Darren, Loren and I went to the Newsboys concert. Wow that was amazing....loud, bright lights, wonderful music. Wild.




Newsboys - God's Not Dead


OK...I'm going to try and post this and see if it is working properly! Thanks for your patience.

Comments

  1. I did not know that the Newboys were still performing. I'm so out of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation