Let's try for two.

When I wrote last before my computer quit co-operating with me, I wanted to show you some pictures of our walk around the promenade by the river. It was such a beautiful day and I loved my pictures. I'm going to try it again.


This is such a beautiful bridge. I think we are so privileged to live in such a beautiful city with so many interesting ways of getting across the river.



Really close up to the bridge.


The entertainers!


Beauty by the river




How can you not enjoy a walk with all this to look at.

It was a great day.

Lately I have been teaching some great classes. In my next post, I will show some of the work we have all been doing. 




Wisdom thought:

From Psalm 119 verse 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite time of the year!

Camping in the Rain

Coming out of hibernation